Dear Valued Customer!
We'd like to summarize here the main points of our shipping policy and routine.
1. We ship from Hungary, Europe, EU.
2. In EU countries there is no import tax on goods shipped from Hungary.
3. Outside EU there may be import tax. We do not know the regulations and limits of different countries.
4. To EU countries we prefer to ship bows with GLS because they charge an acceptable cost for all the parcels up to 3 m overall size where they measure L + 2xW + 2xD.
5. We have an attractive contract with DHL, you can also ask us for their shipping cost. You should consider that DHL charges extra fee for long items over 120 cm and they charge volume weight (L*W*D / 5000). Bows are long and light that means a 1-2 kg parcel with packaging material can be charged as a 6 kg one, since it is long and wide (horsebows).
6. To non EU countries and overseas we ship exclusively with DHL.
7. We try to charge the same cost as we are charged for the shipping. There can be differences caused by continuously changing fuel charges and exchange rates.
8. All parcels are traceable. Please track your parcel and inform us if you experience any delay or unusual movement.
9. Small items are shipped via Post. International tracking of these registered items is sometimes not provided.
10. Any injuries on packaging material must be filed at the carrier first. Where appropriate don’t sign for the parcel giving the reason as it was delivered defected. Defected items must be illustrated by photos to us and share within 24 hours after the delivery. Not only to Flagella Dei but the buyer has to file a claim at the shipping company too. After all we’ll keep the contact with the carrier and inform you about the result.
11. Returns are accepted. In the cooling period of 14 days you can cancel the purchase and get refunded for unused items that were shipped back. Please be sure at the moment of the purchase that you can organize and pay a traceable return. The cost of the same transit to and from can be different. We do not have up-to-date information about shipping cost of different carriers in different countries.
12. We can't finance product presentations by paying the returns in case you want to cancel the purchase. We make photos of the products; write descriptions to be sure to get your satisfaction since this is the most valuable profit we can earn. After all online shopping means a risk to both of us.
13. Lost items during the transit of a non-traceable return is the responsibility of the shipper. A claim can be approved after the item arrived back in the original condition to the seat of the seller. The originally paid shipping cost won’t be refunded if the address was abroad.
14. Please give us the chance in every case to clarify cases, handle complaints, sort out complaints before leaving a feedback, a review of our service anywhere or at any forum.
Thank you for reading and accepting these terms and conditions before placing your purchase.